Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is Me!

These next few pictures are of me and yes, Aaron( my uncle) and my brother Matt call them “Glamour Shots” to be exact and I’m expecting Ace to comment but it is all okay if he doesn’t! I hope you enjoy them!




I got my hair cut so this was soon after. I've tried different styles each day and the one in the picture is now one of my least favorite so another one will come soon! It's really short but it's a lot easier then it was before!





So me and Kim Crawford (one of my cousins) were just hanging out and we got bored. It just so happens that her older sister has a lot of hats so we took shots of them. This one was my favorite, the Chinese one. I felt like doing one of there so called "Sacred Bows". That was one fun day!



This one is so called "Scary Monster" because I'm without makeup before I go to bed. That night, one of my besties, Natalee Ballard, had the privilege to sleep over for a night because her parents went to Hawaii (and just so you know, her parents were on a plane and guess who was on it? Yeah, only David Archuleta!! They got his signature and a picture with him. His hand writing when to my friend and soon framed it with some pictures she got off the Internet. Yeah...those lucky ducks I must say!) so we had a whole lot of fun, just what girls like to do!



This one was at Nat's house again and my favorite is my nose! Yeah, it's huge like a grandpas! I feel special...



This picture is voted “Best picture ever taken of Emmeli” so I say; and I even took it!! When this one was on facebook, a lot of people commented on it and said that I looked like a super model but to me, it’s a person who is trying her hardest to be a good person towards others. Who knows what this person can do?


3 comments:

  1. I love you Emms! so glad you're mine! and yes, you are beautiful, but even more on the inside! love you! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think that "scary monster" is the prettiest picture ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emmeli this is Nat. I don't have my own so i have to use my mom's :)I agree with Rachel! that picture isn't that bad!

    ReplyDelete