Monday, November 2, 2009

A New Obsession


At the beginning on the year, 2009, I hated to to read. You had to beg me to read a small book for class or reading with my brothers and sisters but wow! What a change in heart. I'm hooked into reading. It was like one month I hated it and the next, my mom was begging me to stop. I've read so many books, like 50, in the last 10 months which is about 2-3 a week not including sundays. Alittle nuts if I say so my self. The only books I read are LDS Fiction. Their is so much junk now days you can't trust all novel's.

My favorite writer is Michelle Ashman Bell who is infact my good friends aunt. She has written about 20 books and I've read them all. I really like Shannon Guymon, Traci Abramson Hunter, Kay Lynn Mangum, just random but good writers.

I think my favorite part about reading is that you get to know different personallities, I know they aren't real people, but I still realate them to life. I've come to a realization that everyone is different and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment