Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Only 3 Things that Girls Need

Only three things that a girl needs to be happy are these things:

  1. An ipod for her good wholesome music
  2. A camera that she can catch a moment for memory
  3. A cell phone to communicate with people when needed

My day of glory has come. My collection is complete and I'm getting my cell phone today. Don't worry, I had to write 'A Cell Phone Policy' and sign it to make it a done deal but hey, I would do anything for one. I've got unlimited texting which is so nice for communicating with my mom and calling is free if only your calling from cell phone to cell phone.

Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia Alleluia!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on all the gadgets! ha ha hey you should call me or text me to i can have your number! that's awesome that you are going to have a phone. never take it for granted. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete